Another donation to The Magdalene Centre, this one from Adelaide Rotary
The Governor of SA helps volunteers at the Great Chefs of Adelaide lunch
How you can help
Being Hope Partners is about our businesses working together as a community, helping those who need our support. Poverty, disadvantage, old age, frailty or disability should not be the final word on a person’s life. No matter what someone’s circumstances are, they’re entitled to be part of a vibrant South Australia. All people should be able to live with dignity and contribute to the community.
There are different ways your business can interact with Anglicare and bring hope to South Australian families who need it most.
- Your business can become a Corporate Hope Partner.
- Introduce HopePartners@Work (workplace giving) by adding Anglicare to the charities that employees can donate to direct from their salary, before tax.
- Your cash support is always welcome. Click here to donate
- Businesses and staff who work together collect and provide supplies of non-perishable foods, warm clothing and blankets and cash donations for our Christmas and Winter Appeals.
- Your company could support or sponsor one of our many events.
Volunteers for specific and time-limited projects in the community are always welcome. For more information please call 8305 9230.
Click to go back to
Corporate Hope Partners
Donations, in-kind support, volunteers